Although it might not look like it to you, I receive all the mails and they are all formatted fine.
I am available, for a fee, for any of at least these activities:
- Penning articles, reports, stories. Obituaries for my enemies are free of charge;
- Contract research—much requested; order early for the holiday rush.
- Telling you and your company just why what you’re doing is wrong.
- Uncertainty analysis of all kinds;
- Lecturing, speaking, teaching, seminars, holding forth.
Past clients include: Wall Street Journal,, Cornell University, New York Methodist Hospital, Delta-X Research, various marketing firms, real estate companies, and many more.
All work cheerfully undertaken.
NEED A SPEAKER?
Titles of some talks I’ve given before:
- The Over-Certainty Pandemic,
- Science, Not Scientism,
- Everything You Believe About Statistics is Wrong,
- Top Seven Fallacies in Probability and Statistics,
- What Predictive Analytics Should Be,
- Global Warming Isn’t So Hot.
Custom talks, seminars, classes and so forth made on request. See the Classic Posts page for sample videos.